This math resource will help you build a strong foundation and deep understanding of numbers and number sense in your students. It can be a nice addition to your lessons on numeracy.
• Vocabulary posters (2 sizes)
• Vocabulary cards (perfect for word wall)
• A set of six attractive colored number posters (0-5). Each poster showing a number and many different ways in which it can be represented.
• 2 sets of “Turn and Talk” cards to teach the number sense and comparing numbers. Use these as a “spring board” to introduce your lessons to the students. **Great tool to promote math discussions amongst your students. We have included “guided questions” for these cards that are ready to print, cut, and glue on the back of each card.
• A variety of printables that provides students ample opportunities to practice how to represent, count, compare, order and write numbers 0-5. You may use all or select what you like to best meet the needs of your students.
• Two Number Sense assessments (Form A and B) that can be used as a pre and post-test.
• Subitizing card set
• Three math centers/games
1) Sort different ways to represent numbers 0-5.
2) I Have…Who Has? Game
3) Comparing numbers: less than, greater than, and same/equal.
Thanks so much for your purchase and we hope you and your students benefit from this pack!
Click below to see more of our “For Kinders” math resources!
Positional Words For Kinders
Number Sense 0-5 For Kinders
Number Sense 6-10 For Kinders
Number Sense 11-20 For Kinders
Counting to 100 For Kinders
Decomposing Numbers 4-10 For Kinders
Addition For Kinders
Subtraction For Kinders
2D Shapes For Kinders
3D Shapes For Kinders
Measurement For Kinders
Graphing and Sorting For Kinders
If you are interested in purchasing a full year of Kindergarten math curriculum (ALL of our math packets 'for kinders') please check out our bundle below for a 20% off discounted price!
Math Bundle For Kinders
We have created an math interactive notebook packet that is designed to be the perfect companion to our "for kinders" math resources. Use them together to help students acquire a deep understanding of math concepts and be successful learners.
Interactive Math Notebook
***Please follow us to receive updates as to when new skills / topics are posted and to grab our monthly freebie. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 20% discount for the first 24 hours!!