This packet will help your students build number sense skills using numbers 1-20. Students will solve a variety of math problems and determine whether the amount matches the given number on the page. All printables require NO PREP and can be used for independent work, morning work, math centers and homework!
• Count cubes, fingers, tally marks, and dots on dice and ten frames (1-20)
• Add numbers (within 10)
• Subtract numbers (within 10)
• Count On (say the number and then count objects on to determine the amount – up to 20)
• Determine the missing number in a sequence (1-20)
• Read number words 1-10
The activities include:
• Numbers 1-10: Cut and Paste
• Numbers 11-20: Color with bingo daubers, crayons or markers to show the answer
Please Note: Be sure your students understand and have practiced all of the math skills needed before completing the pages. This packet is great at the end of kindergarten or beginning of first grade!
For more of my math products, check out the following:
• Count On
• Superhero Color by Number: Addition, Subtraction & Counting On
• Count On: Color by Number
• Kindergarten Math MEGA-BUNDLE!
Includes 9 individual math packets at a DISCOUNTED PRICE!!
Thanks for checking out this item!
My Study Buddy
This packet includes:
20 activity pages / 23 total pages