Number Sense 6-10: Part 2
This math resource will help you build a strong foundation and deep understanding of number sense in your students. It can be a nice addition to your lessons on numeracy.
· A set of five attractive colored number posters (6-10). Each poster showing a number and many different ways in which it can be represented
· A set of five “Turn and Talk” cards. Use these as a “spring board” to introduce each number to the students. **Great tool to promote math discussions amongst your students. We have included “guided questions” for these cards that are ready to print, cut, and glue on the back of each card.
· A set of printables for handwriting practice. Students will practice the correct way to write the numerals and the number words.
· A variety of printables that provides students ample opportunities to practice how to represent, count, compare, order and write numbers 6-10. You may use all or select what you like to best meet the needs of your students!
· A set of “intro” cards to use when introducing the concept of “comparing numbers”. **Great tool to promote math discussions amongst your students. We have also included “guided questions” for these cards that are ready to print, cut, and glue on the back of each card.
· A set of subitizing cards. These simple dot cards can help students learn, recognize and understand the concept of making numbers 6-10 without having to count. *This is a fundamental building block for developing number sense.
· Two Number Sense assessments that can be used as a pre and post test
· Six math centers/games ready for you to print, laminate and cut.
Center 1: show different ways to represent numbers 6-10.
Center 2: matching numerals to number words and counting
Center 3: comparing numbers: less than, greater than, and same/equal.
Center 4: I Have, Who Has? Game. We have included 2 sets.
Set 1 includes cards with numbers 6-10. It can be used with a small group. Set 2 includes cards with numbers 0-10 to play as a whole class. Also, this set contains different ways to show each number which makes it more rigorous.
Center 5: is a review center for numbers 0-10. Students will order numbers on a “clothesline”. We included three sets: clothes with numerals, number words, and ten frames.
Center 6: students complete ten frames to make a “ten”.
Thanks so much for your purchase and we hope you and your students benefit from this pack!~
Click below to see more of our “For Kinders” math resources!
Positional Words For Kinders
Number Sense 0-5 For Kinders
Number Sense 6-10 For Kinders
Number Sense 11-20 For Kinders
Counting to 100 For Kinders
Decomposing Numbers 4-10 For Kinders
Addition For Kinders
Subtraction For Kinders
2D Shapes For Kinders
3D Shapes For Kinders
Measurement For Kinders
Graphing and Sorting For Kinders
If you are interested in purchasing a full year of Kindergarten math curriculum (ALL of our math packets 'for kinders') please check out our bundle below for a 20% off discounted price!
Math Bundle For Kinders
***Please follow us to receive updates as to when new skills / topics are posted and to grab our monthly freebie. Following our TPT store will also save you money as products are usually placed at a 20% discount for the first 24 hours!!