Products in this Bundle (28)
showing 1-5 of 28 products
Also included in
- Engage your students with this fun Standards-based First Grade Math Number Sense Activities Bundle, worksheets and digital activities and help them master these important foundational skills. These First Grade Math Number Sense Activities and Place Value Worksheets are perfect for morning work, home$114.00$225.25Save $111.25
Engage your students with these fun First Grade Math Number Sense Activities with Mega Math Practice Operations and Algebraic Thinking Worksheets and Digital activities and help them master these important foundational skills.
These First Grade Math Number Sense Activities and Operations and Algebraic Thinking Worksheets are perfect for morning work, homework, math centers, distance or hybrid learning, or homeschool.
The No Prep printable worksheets and ready-to-use digital activities give you lots of options when assigning to your students. Perfect for guided practice, independent practice, math centers, or intervention.
The digital activities are easy to assign through Google Classroom or by sharing a link directly with your students. Fill your lesson plans with these no-prep activities and rest knowing you are providing your students with engaging and rigorous math practice.
First Grade Math Number Sense Activities with Operations and Algebraic Thinking (1.OA) Worksheets includes:
- Printable PDF format
- Digital version compatible with Google Slides
- Includes 1,170 pages of first-grade number sense activities
- Includes all operations and algebraic thinking first-grade Standards!
- Practice with ALL eleven word-problem/problem-solving types!
Algebraic Thinking Standards includes:
- All eleven types of word problems (1.OA.1)
- Two-Step Word Problems (1.OA.2)
- Properties of Operations (1.OA.3)
- Properties of Operations (1.OA.4)
- Counting On and Counting Back (1.OA.5)
- Addition and Subtraction Strategies ( 1.OA.6)
- Balancing Equations-Understanding the Equal Sign (1.OA.7)
- Find the Missing Numbers (1.OA.8)
Will you be teaching math centers and stations in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Operations and Algebraic Thinking Mega Math Practice 1.OA is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™. First-grade math students need daily number sense practice. These DIGITAL + PRINTABLE, easy-to-use first-grade Mega Math Practice activities are the perfect way to practice the standard. They are great for morning work, homework in the classroom, or for distance learning.
**Also included are several FREEBIES!**
**THIS BUNDLE IS NOW COMPLETE***
**Now includes DIGITAL for use with Google Slides.**
If you have already purchased these resources, all you need to do is re-download to get the DIGITAL Google Slides link!
First Grade Mega Math Practice 1.OA Bundle First Grade Mega Math Practice gives your students a lot of practice with the 1.OA strand of the Common Core Math Standards. Students need many opportunities to work with all new math skills.
**Please see above for what is included**
It includes over 1,170 pages of practice (NO PREP PRINTABLES) with a year-round theme. I use these pages during our “written math practice” rotation during math workshop/guided math time. These pages can also be used for early finishers or homework throughout the year to spiral the 1.OA standard. Watch for more MEGA MATH PRACTICE units to come aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
I hope that you and your kids enjoy these fun resources. Check out my store for lots of fun math units including my popular Number of the Day units for grades K-Second.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom. The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resource may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact email@example.com for a quote.