Also included in
- These number practice printables can be used as a fun way to incorporate teaching numbers 0-20 and 21-50 in your classroom. They're great for early kindergarten math and more advanced preschool students. These printables combine learning and fine motor skills. This bundle pack includes Number Practi$12.00$14.00Save $2.00
- The ULTIMATE resource for all the Back to School activities you need! Everything you need to start up a new school year in one easy download! Whether you need something to help keep your classroom organized, help with classroom management, or a fun back to school craft, this bundle is for you!This b$30.00$49.50Save $19.50
These number practice printables can be used as a fun way to incorporate teaching numbers 0-20 in your classroom. They're great for early kindergarten math and more advanced preschool students. These printables combine learning and fine motor skills. A fun and engaging way to practice the numbers 0-20!
Save 15% on these printables with the Number Sense Bundle.
Number Practice Printables for each number 0-20
- Learn a poem for correct number formation for the numbers 0-10
- Trace and write the number
- Show the number in a tens frame
- Color the number word
- Find the number
- Color the correct amount of cubes
- Hop to the correct number
- Solve a number equation
- Write a sentence using the number word
- Draw a picture to match
- Color the correct amount of stars
- Decompose the number by tens and ones
**Please note- The numbers five and fifteen have two versions, depending on whether you teach your students to write the number five starting with the horizontal or vertical line.**
This download also includes CUSTOMIZABLE practice pages for you to add in your own number poems. You will need PowerPoint in order to edit these pages.
Additional printables included:
- Color, Count, Cut & Glue numbers 1-10
- Count & Dab numbers 1-10
- Trace, Count & Glue numbers 1-10
- Fill it in- ten frames numbers 1-20
- Color, Count, & Write numbers 11-20
- Count & Color numbers 11-20
These activities meet CCSS
K.CC.A.1: Know number names and sequence. Can count to 100 by 1s.
K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
K.CC.B.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
K.NBT.1 Compose and Decompose numbers from 11 to 19 into tens and ones.
You can find more math resources in my store below: