Number sense is important in kindergarten and our worksheets for numbers 1-10 will be perfect for your little learners. Guide them through important concepts of number as they learn in this carefully sequenced collection of activity pages.
- learn number sense - not just numerals
- 6 worksheets for each number 1-10 (number 1 only has 4 worksheets)
- each number is presented in depth over the 6 worksheet sequence
- students learn in a sequenced and educationally-sound progression
The worksheets include activities such as
- counting sets of objects
- identifying sets of objects
- number recognition
- numeral recognition
- coloring part of a group
- drawing a group
- identifying a group of numbers
Each set of sheets for a number culminates with a 2 page revision of all the concepts covered.
Clear, crisp, cute images are included in the worksheets that will delight and engage your students.
A cover page is included to make number workbooks for your students to work through. Teach the worksheets in any order you choose, or I can highly recommend doing one per day, and then finishing the teaching week with the 2 page assessment/revision pages.
These worksheets will do so much more for your students than just teaching them to recognize the numerals!