You want low-prep, standards-based math workstation tasks that build student number sense through research-based activities, right? Well, you've come to the right place! This set of activities is aligned to the K-2 CCSS and TEKS. Print, laminate, gather a few materials, and your workstations are good to go! These activities can last you ALL YEAR LONG by gradually increasing the magnitude of the numbers used with each activity.
• Workstation activity cards for 31 different workstation activities aligned to the K-2 CCSS and TEKS
• Teacher notes explaining how to maximize learning and differentiate activities (most activities can be used for all three grade levels by varying the magnitude of the cards used with the activity)
• Chart showing CCSS and TEKS alignment for each activity
• Number cards to 120
• Ten-frame cards to 20
• One more/one less and ten more/ten less cards
• Printable 120 chart
• Printable student ten-frame kit
• Printable number lines to 20 (four to a page)
• Printable ten-frames (three to a page)
Aligned to both the CCSS and the TEKS
Download the preview to see complete CCSS/TEKS alignment
Themed number card sets (sold separately):
Firefly Fun ** NEW **
Camping Fun ** NEW **
Back to School
Life's a Beach
It's a Jungle!
Giving Thanks (Thanksgiving)
A Pirate's Life
St. Patrick's Day Kids
Be sure to rate this product and provide feedback to earn TpT credits good toward the purchase of future products!
You Might Also Like…
Common Core: Capture 4 2nd Grade
Common Core: Capture 4 1st Grade Math Strategy Games
Connect with Math Coach’s Corner
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales. Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook
Copyright © Donna Boucher. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.