Also included in
- This bundle includes all 17 kindergarten math curriculum units. I have designed these units to be hands-on and exciting. I am a big believer in learning through play, and each center I have created encourages students to have fun while learning. I have also included response sheets and worksheets$77.00$110.00Save $33.00
This pack is full of hands-on games and centers that reinforce simple number concepts (1:1 correspondence, subitizing, rote counting, identification of numbers/number words, composing/decomposing, etc.). Just add simple manipulatives (i.e. dice, dominoes, counters, etc.) and you're ready to go!
This pack is broken up into different sections (see below) to differentiate student needs. This is what's included:
- Going on a Number Hunt -> search the classroom for numbers
- How Long Will This Take Me? -> rote counting
- Who Can Do It? -> 1:1 correspondence while counting
- Bears in a Cave -> hide bears and identify how many are missing
- 5 Little Monkeys -> sing this song while taking away 1 at a time
- Five Busy Beavers -> using 5-frame
- How Many Are Hiding? -> showing how 5 can be decomposed
- Showing 5 Using Unifix Cubes -> how many ways can you create using 5?
- Co-Created Number Line -> using 10-frames, create a class number wall
- Animal Numbers -> determining animal placement on a 10-frame
- Show Me The Number! -> Add small manipulatives and count out that many
- Missing Numbers on the Number Line -> exploring numbers on the number line
- Loose Parts Numbers -> use loose parts to form numbers, count 1:1
- "Ten Black Dots" Pictures -> use 10 black dots to create a picture
- Roll-Say-Keep -> roll die, say number (lots of variations), keep it!
- Don't Get the Red Dot! -> choose a card, build it on a 10-frame, don't get the red dot!
- Tenzies -> using 10 dice, roll and identify
- Stack a Tower -> count and build a tower
- Guess the Hidden Number -> cover up part of the number, students guess what it is
- Count Those Cookies! -> count chips on cookies and place on mat
- Who Has More? -> roll 2 dice, build on 10-frame, identify more
- Hear It! Write It! -> using a 10-frame, write number in correct spot
- Match Me -> match numbers to 10 (10-frames, numerals, fingers, etc.)
- Rolling to 12 -> roll 2 dice, add and cover up
- Domino Parking Lot -> using dominoes, students add dots and cover up
- Race to 100 -> roll dice, move counter along game board to 100
- Dice War -> roll and identify which number is larger
- Numeral Names -> matching names with numerals
- Number Bingo -> roll and cover up game board
***Please download the PREVIEW to see all that's included.***
(This is a great unit for Pre-K and K students and would make be a good review for Grade 1 students)
You can also find this in my Kindergarten Math BUNDLE - Centers for the Whole Year pack at a huge savings!
Please come and visit me! Thanks for looking!