This file gives you a huge range of activities to allow students to explore number sense to 20.
Included in this file;
* Number cards with the numeral and name, great for creating a number line, display or to use as a read the room activity.
* Number puzzles which can be printed onto colored card for students to match and a set of puzzles for the students to fill in the missing parts to represent the number
* Ten frames posters to 20 to display in your room
* Odd and even posters and no prep printable activities
* What comes before, after and between no prep printables
* Number lines to print, laminate and use along with no prep printables
* Partitioning cards that can be cut, laminated and students can write on. No prep printables for students to practice the skill
* Different ways to show a number
* BONUS FREEBIE!! Balloon POP! to 10 game. This can be modified to be Balloon POP! to 20
Please download the preview to see all of the hands on activities students are able to practice skills to explore numbers to 20.