These number sequencing puzzles are a great way to reinforce number sequencing from 0-10 and 10-0.
How to use:
Colour puzzles can be printed and laminated for durability.
Or print the black and white version and get the children to colour in their puzzle before cutting it apart and putting it back together in order.
There are 10 puzzles in both colour and black-line.
5 puzzles counting forwards and 5 counting backwards.
I laminate after printing to ensure durability.
Click here to view more of my Summer themed products.
Click here to view more of my counting puzzles.
Click here to view more of my Math game boards.
Please leave your feedback to gain your TpT credits.
If you have any issues with this product or you would like it modified, please contact me at Miss_Beck@outlook.com before leaving any negative feedback. Thank you.
Click on the green star to follow my TpT store Miss Beck for notifications of:
* new products (with 20% off for the first 48 hours!)
* flash freebies
like me on Facebook
* FOLLOWER ONLY FREEBIES
* flash FREEBIES
* stay up to date with new products
* upcoming sales
* sneak peeks at upcoming products
* products featured in my WEEKLY DEALS!
• Summer • Season • Sequence • Sequencing • Counting • Number Sequence • Puzzle • Math • Maths • Numbers
• Ordering • Math Station • Activity