Number Stack:Focus Numbers 0-30 (Pyramid Stacking Games)
Number Stack is a fun way to practice number recognition, fine motor skills, and social skills. This easy to assemble game will make a great addition to your math stations or last minute sub plans. Students will work with a partner to see who can get the most number cups for their pyramid stack.
Directions: 2 Players
1.Remove cups from container and leave in a single stack.
2.Students will take turns picking a cup from top of single stack and read the number.
3.If correct, student will add the cup to his/her pyramid.
4.If incorrect, student places the cup at the bottom of single stack.
5.Continue until there are no more cups. The student with the most cups at the end wins the game!
1. Tall Chip Cans (Pringles™ work nicely.)
2. Small Plastic or Paper Cups (make sure they fit the can when stacked)
3. Marker: Write focus numbers on cups (make sure the cup opening is facing down so that the words are not upside down when stacked). **Make several of each number.
4. Cut out can labels and laminate. Fit labels around can and tape. (A little of the can will show. You can use colored tape to cover if you like. )
5. Store number cups inside can.
Can Labels included:
Both Color and Black/White Labels
Blank Label (use this for other numbers you would like students to focus on)
Sight Word Stack: If you like this stack game, visit my TpT site to see the sight word version. http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Sight-Word-Stack-Game-IncludedTwo-Sizes-Color-and-BlackWhite-Versions-772632
Thanks so much!