Are you looking for some number games that can challenge your students’ cognition and entertain their curious minds? Well, you've come to the right place! Pre-K Let’s Play loves to create fun counting activities. Here are some number order puzzles that would be ideal for teaching students how to count in your math classroom.
Your little learners will enjoy exploring ways to assemble these sequence puzzle printables. This set of counting games features 11 realistic high-quality resolution images of jungle animals.
Each image is labeled and converted into 4 forms of number order and skip counting puzzles:
- number order puzzles 0-5
- number order puzzles 1-10
- number order puzzles 11-20
- skip counting puzzles 10-100 - counting by 10s
Each puzzle form is fun and educational. They also help challenge, support, and improve your students' ability to count and identify numbers. They all come with an original animal picture too.
This download includes these animals:
This creative puzzle theme is best used to help your students:
- develop their confidence and self-esteem
- experience a sense of achievement in completing a puzzle
- develop fine motor skills
- develop hand-eye coordination
- develop cognitive abilities
- practice problem-solving skills
- learn and practice their social interaction skills
- develop Spatial awareness
- practice recognizing and identifying numbers
- practice recognizing and identifying jungle animals
- practice counting
Best Used for:
- Small group play
- Individual play
- Math Centers
These math resources were created primarily for Preschool math, Pre-K, Kindergarten STEM, and Homeschool math. Just simply print, cut, and watch your students enjoy as they use this game to gain a deeper understanding of counting, numbers, and jungle animals.
Very little prep is needed. (For more durability, feel free to print with thicker card stock paper or laminate).
And the best part for your students is that..... it doesn't feel like learning!!!
Other resources you may enjoy:
Pre-K Let’s Play has many more resources like this and others to choose from. For future updates and more resources like this, please click here to follow my store.
Your feedback is also very much appreciated. It always feels amazing to hear how you used this product in your classroom. I would love to hear from you. Take care and leave a review. Enjoy!