Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
21.91 MB | 168+ pages
A pack of 24 number system lessons (see below for full list of lessons included)
For each lesson there are two lesson plans:
- one more detailed version designed for trainee / new teachers
- one less detailed that is designed for more experienced teachers
Each lesson also includes all of the resources needed for the lesson. Depending on the lesson, this may include:
- a PowerPoint
- worksheets (always differentiated to at least 3 levels of difficulty)
- a plenary (end of lesson) activity
- other teaching resources e.g. flashcards and formative assessment activities
For every file, there is a PDF and an editable Word / PowerPoint / Excel version of the file.
The lessons included are:
- chunking on a number line
- chunking on a number line with remainders
- comparing and ordering numbers
- estimating calculations
- expanded form different ways
- finding less and more using a hundred square
- function machines
- ordering numbers
- ordinal numbers
- place value drawing diagrams
- place value on an abacus
- rounding and estimating
- rounding numbers
- what number am I?
- word problems
- writing numbers in words
All of these lessons can be bought individually and / or previewed in greater detail in the Save Teachers' Sundays TpT store.