For more information, please visit: https://sites.google.com/site/hcresources2015/
Nicely made practice sheets about number systems.
This is the full version, it contains more than 100 practice sheets.
Section 1: Binary to Decimal
Section 2: Decimal to Binary
Section 3: Octal to Decimal
Section 4: Decimal to Octal
Section 5: Hexadecimal to Decimal
Section 6: Decimal to Hexadecimal
Section 7: Octal to Binary
Section 8: Binary to Octal
Section 9: Hexadecimal to Binary
Section 10: Binary to Hexadecimal
Section 11: Hexadecimal to Octal
Section 12: Octal to Hexadecimal
Answers are provided.
Think about what you can achieve with these worksheets:
1) Give each student different set of homework or quiz to prevent cheating.
2) Differentiated instruction. Different works for different levels of students.
3) Daily mathematics exercise concentrate on specific topic.
4) Summer school practice package.
5) Classroom mathematics corner resources.
and much more...
***These are problem sets***