7th Grade Math Number Systems Unit Resources:
This is a collection of the 50 + resources I created for my number sense unit. I use these resources for my first unit during 7th grade math. Whether you are a new teacher or veteran, these resources will enhance your instruction.
- End of Unit Exam ~ 30 questions aligned to cc standards. (2 versions on-level and modified)
- Study Guide ~ 4 pages. Directly aligned to unit exam.
- 3 quizzes ~ Total of 50 multiple choice and short answer questions. aligned to cc.
- Jeopardy End of Unit Review Game ~ Prepares students for exam.
- 2 sets of task-cards (adding/subtracting rational numbers and multiplying/dividing rational numbers)
- 2 performance tasks that tie all of the concepts together, and push students to think critically.
- Compute, Justify, Apply, Create resource for each Number Sense standard.
- Multiple Choice, Short Response, and Extended Response test prep resource.
- 25 Worksheets covering computing with rational numbers, number properties, integer word problems etc.
- Vocabulary posters
-Computing w/ rational numbers game
- Computing with rational numbers puzzle
Each Resource is designed to push students' thinking, and teach them the meaning behind the math. Using these resources will help your students gain a deep understanding of each of the number systems standards. Students will be asked to think critically, analyze situations, apply knowledge, justify their answers, and create given products.
Answer key is provided for most, but not all resources.
These resources will cost more than $60 if purchased separately. Save by buying this bundle, plus receive all additional resources added to the bundle for free.
Enjoy! Please leave a review:)