These number talk hand signal posters are wonderful for classroom management during your number talk lessons.
Encouraging students to communicate with hand signals can increase student engagement, provide all students with "think time," help you monitor the pace of your lesson, and give everyone a voice without students speaking at the same time.
Please note that these hand signal posters are included for free in our Number Talks products.
If you'd like to learn more about our K-5 programs, you can find links below.
To use this product...
1. Choose the version you want. There are colored and black and white versions in half-page and full-page sizes.
2. Copy, mount onto construction paper, and laminate.
3. Display in your classroom.
4. Introduce each signal by discussing how to make it and what it means.
5. Remind students during each lesson when and how to use the silent signals.
Thank you for considering this product.
If you are interested in learning about our yearlong number talk programs, just click one of the following links.
Number Talks ~ A Yearlong Program for Kindergarten ~ Common Core Aligned
Number Talks ~ A Yearlong Program for First Grade ~ Common Core Aligned
Number Talks ~ A Yearlong Program for Second Grade ~ Common Core Aligned
Number Talks ~ A Yearlong Program for Third Grade ~ Common Core Aligned
Number Talks - A Yearlong Program for Fourth Grade~Common Core Aligned
Number Talks - A Yearlong Program for Fifth Grade - Common Core Aligned