Teach, review, & practice the divisibility rules, prime factorization, greatest common factor, and least common multiple with this number theory bundle! The bundle includes study guides, practice worksheets, a game, task cards, and a quiz. The topics covered in this bundle are important ones for helping develop number sense!
This bundle includes:
- 3 study guide pages that are perfect for reteaching concepts before a test or quiz or can be glued in notebooks as notes on the days of the lessons. Each study guide includes explanations & step-by-step examples as well as 6 practice problems.
- 5 practice worksheets: 4 are traditional worksheets and 1 is a riddle sheet
- 1 interactive review game on the divisibility rules. Students choose which divisiblity rules they want to practice (1-10). Game contains an unlimited number of questions that has students check off all numbers by which a given number is divisible out of the ones they are practicing. There are free play, mastery, and speed modes to this game that can be played on IPADs, chromebooks, computers, or any other device with internet access!
- 1 set of 20 task cards on prime factorization and prime & composite numbers. Cards come in color and black & white options and a recording sheet is also included.
- 1 editable 10-question quiz covering prime factorization, divisibility rules, and greatest common factor & least common multiple
Each of the included resources (other than the quiz) is sold individually in my store, as well. (You can click on each individual product for a closer look at it.)
- Prime Factorization Study Guide, Task Cards, & Worksheets
- GCF & LCM using the Cake Method Study Guide & Worksheet
- The Divisibility Rules Study Guide & Worksheet
- The Divisibility Rules Interactive Game (Divisibility Challenge)
- Greatest Common Factor & Least Common Multiple Riddle Sheet
Please check out the preview for a closer look at all that is included!