The aim of this simple hands on activity is to practise number recognition, counting and 1:1 correspondence. It is differentiated to accommodate varying abilities and is perfect as a whole class activity or in small groups or Maths centers.
This fun pack consists of:
• 3 mats for practising numbers 0 – 10
• 5 mats for practising 0 – 15
• 10 mats for practising 0 - 20
I always laminate my resources so I can reuse them.
How To Use This Product:
• Students use stacking blocks to build a tower that corresponds with the numeral.
• Each sheet has the question, “What number is the biggest/smallest?” for the students to answer
The activity takes approximately 15 minutes
I hope your students have lots of fun!
Check out my other fun number products:
• Differentiated Number Mats – Monster Theme
• Differentiated Number Mats – Flower Theme
• Number Bingo – Beach Theme
• Bingo – Under the Sea Theme
• Play Doh Number Mats
• Representing Numbers in Different Ways Sorting Activity - Pirate Theme
Follow Little Wombats on Facebook