Multiple hands-on and written activities to gain mastery of number word recognition and spelling! All activities promote number sense and build student's ability to subitize. These make perfect stations for Kindergarten or beginning 1st grade!
★ Check out the preview for visuals! ★
• Number Word Building Mats - The number is shown in four representations. Students use manipulative letters (I wrote letters on water bottle caps) to spell the number word.
• Play Doh Mats - Print on the back of Number Word Building Mats for self checking!
• Memory Game - Match the word to the dot pattern.
• Puzzles - Match the number, number word and the number shown on a ten frame.
• Practice Pages (Numbers 1-12) - Students practice spelling the number in a variety of ways and show the number on a ten frame and domino.
• Number Word Stories - * Differentiated Options *
Students read and circle number words in a decodable story and illustrate the story by drawing the number of objects they read. Picture clues are given for difficult words. There are two differentiated versions for each of the three stories.
• Number Word Assessment
★ ★ SAVE money with the Kindergarten Bundle
! SIX products to review and master Kinder skills!
★ Connect with me on IG: @dogood4first or FB: Duguid for First!