This preschool or pre-kg math worksheets bundle pack offers math worksheets for numbers 1-10 in separate files targeting each number. This resource targets number sense for number 1-10 and includes over 180 WORKSHEETS to teach and reinforce number concepts for 1-10.
Key words: counting and cardinality, numbers 1-10 worksheets, number sense 1-10, math worksheets. VIEW A FREE SAMPLE-Number 3 Activity Pack-FREE
This resource offers:
o Cut and paste activities
o Spin and color activities
o Color or dab numbers and quantities
o Trace and write numbers
o Color by number or dots
o Number mazes
o Counting and writing
o Graphing or ordering
o Filling missing numbers
o Connect by numbers
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THESE PRE-KG WORKSHEETS ARE A PART OF MY PRE-KG AND KG BUNDLES SO IF YOU ARE GETTING THE PRE-KG AND KINDERGARTEN BUNDLE BELOW- DO NOT GET THIS ONE
TO VIEW EACH PACKAGE THAT IS INCLUDED- SEE THESE LINKS
AVAILABLE IN LARGER BUNDLES HERE:
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED WITH THIS PACKAGE
• K.CC.A.2-Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-10)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-10)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
• K.CC.C.6- Comparing quantities using number
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thanks for looking