VIEW A FREE SAMPLE-Number 3 Activity Pack-FREE
SAVE WITH THIS BUNDLE OF NUMBER ACTIVITY PACKS FOR NUMBERS 1-10- PRE-KG EDITION. YOU SAVE 45% WITH THIS BUNDLE PACK
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THESE PRE-KG WORKSHEETS ARE A PART OF MY PRE-KG AND KG BUNDLES SO IF YOU ARE GETTING THE PRE-KG AND KINDERGARTEN BUNDLE BELOW- DO NOT GET THIS ONE
AVAILABLE IN LARGER BUNDLES HERE:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE- KG AND PRE-KG
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
NUMBERS 11-20 KG AND PRE-KG BUNDLE
This resource targets number sense for number 1-10 and includes over 180 WORKSHEETS to teach and reinforce number concepts for 1-10.
Key words: counting and cardinality, numbers 1-10 worksheets, number sense 1-10, math worksheets
This resource offers:
• 180+ MATH WORKSHEETS organized into 10 individual packs- one for each number (1-10)
• Each number pack will reflect on the new number as well as provide review for previous numbers in the sequence (1-10)
• Worksheets are suitable for PRE-KG and BEGINNING Kindergarten students
• The worksheets are appealing and interesting for children- I create most of the cliparts in my packages myself and in this resource I gave every number a character/personality
• A variety of worksheets which include:
o Cut and paste activities
o Spin and color activities
o Color or dab numbers and quantities
o Trace and write numbers
o Color by number or dots
o Number mazes
o Counting and writing
o Graphing or ordering
o Cut and paste activities
o Filling missing numbers
o Connect by numbers
TO VIEW EACH PACKAGE THAT IS INCLUDED- SEE THESE LINKS
NUMBER 1 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 2 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 3 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 4 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 5 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 6 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 7 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 8 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 9 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
NUMBER 10 (PRE-KG) NO PREP WORKSHEETS
I HAVE INCLUDED A DETAILED VISUAL OF EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN THE PREVIEW FILE. PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO OPEN THE FILE TO SEE IF THIS TOOL SUITS YOUR TEACHING STYLE AND NEEDS. YOU CAN ALSO REFER TO THE LINKS ABOVE TO VIEW EACH PACKAGE INDIVIDUALLY.
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED WITH THIS PACKAGE
• K.CC.A.2-Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-10)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-10)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
• K.CC.C.6- Comparing quantities using number
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions.
Thanks for looking