This resource targets number sense for number 11-20 and PRESENTLY INCLUDES 220 WORKSHEETS to teach and reinforce number concepts for 11-20.
VIEW A FREE SAMPLE-Number 3 Activity Pack-FREE
WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN THESE NUMBER PACKS
• Tracing/writing sheets for numbers 11-20
• Making numbers (composing/decomposing) 11-20 using a variety of hands on strategies such as with colouring strategies or using frames and objects
• Counting forwards activities such as connect the numbers in sequential order or follow a number maze
• Coloring and/or dabbing activities for number recognition
• Missing numbers in the sequence- cut/paste or fill in the missing numbers
• Large print size and simpler completion concepts suitable for beginners (pre-kg)
• In this bundle, the focus per pack is on the number targeted but the counting increases to target number knowledge up until that number and there is a few tracing review sheets for previous numbers in some packs
• A mini foldable number book is included in each number pack for that specific number
• Cut and paste activities
• Spin and color activities
• Color or dab numbers and quantities
• Trace and write numbers
• Color by number or dots
• Number mazes
• Counting and writing
• Graphing or ordering
• Cut and paste activities
• Filling missing numbers
• Connect by numbers
FOR A PRE-KG COMPLETE BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
FOR A PRE-KG COMPLETE BUNDLE FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE (280+WORKSHEETS) FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE (600+ worksheets) FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
TO VIEW EACH PACKAGE THAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE- SEE THESE LINKS
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED WITH THIS PACKAGE
• K.CC.A.2-Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-10)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-10)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
• K.CC.C.6- Comparing quantities using number
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Thanks for looking