Number Worksheets - All About Numbers 0-20
*** Australian Spelling ***
About this book:
This unit contains 41 number worksheets to address the Kindergarten (Prep) and Grade 1 level of learning.
Directions for use:
This unit contains 2 worksheets for each number (excluding 0, which only has one). Each worksheet displays a vertical number line on the right hand side to help children struggling with number order. These worksheets can be bound or stapled together to form a booklet and I have included a front page you may like to use if you wish to do this.
The first worksheet focuses on number recognition and identification. The tasks for this worksheet are:
- tracing and writing the number (numeral)
- tracing and writing the number word
- identifying the number word and numeral among other numbers
- writing the missing number (both numeral and word) on a number line (counting forwards and backwards)
- counting objects
The second worksheet includes the following tasks:
- determining whether the number is odd or even
- representing the number using tallies
- representing the number using a ten frame
- determining the groups of objects that are more and less
- skip counting forwards and backwards
- identifying tens and one using place value blocks
- writing which numbers come before and after the number in focus
The pages in this unit were created to be used as worksheets in a booklet format, but they can also be used in a write and wipe center with a dry-erase/whiteboard marker. To prepare for use in a write and wipe center, print the pages onto cardstock and laminate. You may also like to supply children with place value blocks for this center activity.
Happy Teaching :)
Please download the preview to get a better idea of what to expect.
This is a pdf. document and contains a total of 46 pages.
AMERICAN version available here!
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive freebies and giveaways!Follow me on PinterestVisit my blog