This is a package of 5 ready to use Math Centers aligned to Common Core Standards for Fifth Grade. Each center is self checking! Students solve the problem on the question card, showing their work on the answer sheet. Once they solve, they look through the answer cards for the answer that matches. If they can't find it, they need to solve check their work for errors. This also reinforces Common Core Mathematical Practice 6: attend to precision.
All you need to check is completion!
These centers are great for spiraling practice, especially as we approach state testing!
The centers that are included are:
* adding and subtracting decimals to the hundredths place (5.NBT.7)
* multiplying multi-digit whole numbers (5.NBT.5)
* dividing whole numbers (5.NBT.6)
* multiplying decimals (5.NBT.7)
* dividing decimals (5.NBT.7)
Each center includes:
* a task card/directions sheet
* 6 question cards
* 6 matching answer cards
* a student recording sheet
In the package, I've also included some notes on how I use this center during our math workshop. And as a thank you, I've included two versions of a binder cover that you can use if you want to put all of the center materials in one binder.
The preview file shows all of the pieces of the centers, but if you have any questions, please ask!