This Number of The Day set includes both a bulletin board display and activities to support students from Foundation to Year 2 build and practise number concepts and knowledge. The Bulletin Board display cards and activities vary in difficulty and concepts to suit your level or ability level of your students.
See the preview (green button above) for a sneak peek inside!
▪ Number Before/ After, One More / One Less
▪ Ten More / Ten Less
▪ Five More / Five Less
▪ Three More / Three Less
▪ Using a Number Line
▪ Showing How Many using pictures, ten frames, bundles of 10 or Base 10 blocks
▪ Using a place value chart
▪ Counting forwards and backwards by 1 from the number.
▪ Finding the number in a number grid
▪ Written form
▪ Expanded Form
▪ Skip Counting forwards and backwards by 2’s, 5’s or 10’s from that number
★Follow Me★ at the top of this page.
Like this resource? Please leave a review and earn TpT credit points you can use for future purchases.
Like Resourcing Time on Facebook for updates.
Follow Resourcing Time on Pinterest
This publication may only be printed by the original purchaser for use within their class(es). No part of this publication may be edited, shared, reproduced, distributed, re-sold or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Violations are subject to the penalties of the digital Millennium Copyright Act.