Do you have a math meeting with your students every morning? These Number of the Day posters and activities are a great way to build number sense for your students and get them warmed up for more! This makes a great Math Focus Wall!
Number of the day is an awesome way to practice numbers in various ways.There are several different posters so you can mix and match them to suit your students needs or rotate them out!
Posters (Portrait and Landscape) included in this set are:
• Number of the Day
• Tally It
• Number Line
• Written Form
• Place Value
• Before & After
• More & Less
• Expanded Form
• 10 Frame (2 options- up to 10 and up to 20)
• Odd or Even
• Greater Than/Less Than
• Dollars & Cents
• 10 Frame tracker to track # of days in school in color and bw
• Draw it
• Who's Your Neighbor
• What's My Rule
• Base Ten Blocks
• Piggy Bank/Money Poster
***Updated to add Individual Basic Math Reference Sheets!*** Print on color paper to jazz them up!
• Number Words 1-100
• 100’s Chart
• 120’s Chart
• 100’s Chart with Even Numbers in Red
• 120’s Chart with Even Numbers in Red
• 100’s Chart with Odd Numbers highlighted grey
• 120’s Chart with Odd Numbers highlighted grey
• US Currency Coins: Penny, Nickel, Dime and Quarter
• Us Currency Bills: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
• Place Value Chart (Ones, Tens, Hundreds)
• Number Lines 1-100
• Telling Time
Download the Preview to see the posters!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me! Consider becoming a follower to be notified of new products all new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours!