showing 1-5 of 14 products
- Bundle Description
This is an amazing year's worth (184+ pages) of NO PREP Morning Math in this First Grade Number of the Day, Daily Math, Place Value, Warm-up. By purchasing this year-long resource, you will save #Independent Work Packet
Each month the learning objectives build on one another.
These easy to use, (no prep for you) pages for:
- Center work
My students beg to do these!!!!
Number of the Day or Daily Math Warm-up is full of Common Core and TEKS (for our Texans) objectives. It has been created to help students begin to think about math (numbers) in different ways.
Teachers are saying:
- "I love this resource. I use it as a center. I love that is offers a spiral review of skills and also touches on skills not necessarily explicit in the curriculum."
- "This is exactly what I was looking for to help me do a math warm-up/stretch on a daily basis. To help save paper, I can put the papers under the document camera and put them into a program on my computer that allows me to write on it via the smartboard!"
- "I have been looking for the perfect one of these and I finally found it! My students love these. Thank you"
- Place Value
- Number Sense
- Skip Counting
- Telling Time to half hour
- Number lines
- Recognizing value of and counting coins
……And much, much more!.....
First Grade Number of the Day
August September Number of the Day (Numbers 1-20)
October Halloween/Fall (Numbers 25-44)
November Thanksgiving (Numbers 45-61)
December (Numbers 62-71)
January (Numbers 72-91)
February (Numbers 92-111)
March (Numbers 112-127)
April (Numbers 128-147)
May (Numbers 148-167)
June (Numbers 168-187)
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog