This set of Number of the Day worksheets can be used during daily guided math sessions for students to build greater number sense and practice basic number sense skills when working with 3 digit numbers.
Simply select a different number each and model all the different ways this number can be represented.
There are 4 different versions included which vary in difficulty and include:
* Write the number in words.
* Represent using 100s, 10s and 1s.
* Place number on a number line.
* Write the expanded form.
* Draw a tally of the number.
* More and Less.
* Divide the number
* Addition and subtraction sums
* Odd and even
* Counting forwards and backwards.
LOVE THIS? You will LOVE my other NUMBER OF THE DAY PRODUCTS!
Number of the Day Homework Journal
Number of the Day Two Digit Numbers