This was the very first packet I created for my daughter to learn the numbers 1-100.
Number Words: I use this as a chart on the wall for her to look at to determine the number name of each number we work with.
Number of the Day Pages:
1. The blank circle is for the number card. I downloaded those for free from
2. Expanded Form: If the number of the day is 67, then the expanded form would be 60+7.
3. Seven Block Number Line: The number of the day goes in the middle box. The student will write the 3
numbers that come before and the three numbers that come after their number.
4. Tens and Ones: If the number of the day is 67, then the answer would be 6 tens and 7 ones.
5. Number Name: Use the Number Words Chart to assist the child in writing the number name.
6. Tally It: Represent the number of the day with tally marks.
7. Even or Odd: Circle whether the number is even or odd.
8. Base Ten Blocks: Draw the base 10 blocks to represent the number.
9. Hundred's Chart: The number of the day goes in the middle box. Write the numbers that are found
around the number of the day on the hundred's chart.