Build student number sense and help them develop a greater understanding of numbers 1 - 101 with this Number of the Day book.
This fantastic resources was designed to be used as a daily homework journal or simple morning work activity to help first grade students develop greater number sense and practise basic number skills! It is aligned with both the common core standards and the Australian Curriculum.
Students will develop and improve their ability to
* Write numbers in word form
* Tally Numbers
* Represent numbers using tens and ones
* Write numbers in their expanded form
* Find and highlight numbers in a 100 chart
* Identify what comes before and after
* Practise solving simple addition and subtraction sums
* Represent numbers using ten frames
* Identify numbers that are odd and even
* Count forwards and backwards
*Represent numbers on a number line