Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Practice a large variety of core math skills in this Number of the Day collection! The number increases each day, and the skills become more complex as the numbers get higher. Click the preview to see the different layouts and skills covered!
This set provides 100 Number of the Day lessons with NO PREP and no copying! Just project the lesson and students fill in the answers. Then print the pages for students to complete in class, as early finishers, in small groups or even as home practice.
Note: These are Power Point files for projecting, but can also be printed as workbooks! Just select the pages you wish to print, and choose PRINT -->SELECTED PAGES.
This is Unit 12 of the Full Year Collection of Paperless Warm Ups - see the full list of 14 units below.
Click below to see it! Full list below.
Daily Math Warm Ups: Paperless Projectable Math Activities
• These pages are meant to be PROJECTED to guide your daily math practice. Discuss with students and invite them to come up and fill in missing answers using dry erase markers.
• This format means there is NO PREP - just choose a page and start your discussion.
It's so quick that you can do it whenever you have an extra 5 minutes, or to warm up for your math lessons each day with a quick review of previous skills.
• You can PRINT these pages to use as differentiated workbooks or "targeted practice booklets" for students who need extra practice in class, or to send home.
• It's COLLABORATIVE, and after a few lessons your students will likely begin to work together to solve the problems or figure out answers as a team! Quite often I project the pages as students are coming to the carpet so they have thinking time, and they love the challenge of figuring out the directions and answers before we even start talking about it!
• It's DIFFERENTIATED. Each unit begins with very basic skills, and builds up to more complex directions. Each unit includes a summative review page that can be used to review all concepts and questions. This can also be printed out as a class review for assessment! (Note: If you have the full year bundle, a 300 page intervention binder is included for assessment purposes as well.)
Since there is no prep for these lessons, you can project them whenever you have an extra five minutes in your day. You’ll be amazed at how much EXTRA math practice you can fit into each day!
Click the PREVIEW button on this page, near the thumbnail images above, to see sample pages and layouts for this unit.
**NOTE: This unit is available as part of a Full Year Bundle within which each single unit is significantly reduced in price. If you are considering more than one math unit, you will want to take a quick peek at the bundle, which includes an intervention binder for the whole year!
Click below to see it!
UNITS INCLUDED IN THE BUNDLE:
Unit 1 - (85 pages) - All About Numbers
Unit 2 - (50 pages) -Subitizing
Unit 3 - (115 pages) - Counting and Number Order
Unit 4 - (120 pages) - Quantity Discrimination
Unit 5 - (122 pages) - Addition to 20
Unit 6 - (55 pages) - Subtraction to 20
Unit 7 - (160 pages) - Double Digits True/False
Unit 8 - (125 pages) - Place Value
Unit 9 - (92 pages) - Geometry, Fractions, Symmetry, Patterns
Unit 10 - (70 pages) - Word Problems
Unit 11 - (115 pages) - Measurement, Time, Money, Data, Calendar
Unit 12 - (100 pages) - Number of the Day Review
Unit 13 - (100 pages) - Open Ended Math - What’s the Question?
Unit 14 - (100 pages) - Number Sense Review - Mystery Number
Are you looking for help with READING?
This format is also available for READING INTERVENTION through the entire year!
It includes letters, sounds, phonemic awareness, phonics, guided reading strategies, sight word fluency, building sentences and comprehension! This includes: Alphabet, Letter Sounds Phonemes, Phonics, Guided Reading Strategies, Sight Word Fluency, Proper Sentences, and Comprehension.
Click below to see it!
COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
• Question: What are Paperless Math Warm-Ups?
Answer: They are colorful slides are meant to be projected onto any whiteboard to discuss with your class. They are “paperless” because you can practice over 1300 activities without printing a single page!
Students are invited to fill in missing answers on the board with a dry erase markers as they work through activities together.
• Question: Can the pages be printed out?
Answer: Yes! You can print any of the activities out to use a printables or workbooks. The files are Power Point, so just print the ones you want to make small review booklets for students who need targeted practice.
• Question: Are they editable?
Answer: Several of the units include editable versions at the end of the set. Since these slides are in Power Point format, just double click on the blank areas and type in your own numbers! Editable units are: Unit 7, Unit 10, Unit 13 and Unit 14
• Question: Which math skills are covered?
Answer: You can see the skills list for each unit within the preview above (click the preview button to view). You can see the entire year of skills by clicking on the preview for the full bundle above.
NOTE: You do NOT need an interactive whiteboard to use these. They are still slides to project onto any white board or print.
They can also be printed to use as class workbooks, targeted printables for small group work, or printed and used with a document camera.
I appreciate your feedback!
A genuine THANK YOU to those who have left feedback or emailed me to say how you will by using these resources. I love to hear about it!
DOWNOADING and PRINTING
If your question is not resolved, please send an email with details to the TPT tech team for speedy help at firstname.lastname@example.org
For other concerns, please email me directly at email@example.com
Would you like TPT credits to use on future purchases? It’s easy!
Go to your My Purchases page on TPT, and you’ll see a spot to give feedback. Each time you do, TPT automatically adds credits to your account that you can apply towards future purchases!
You can see ALL clip art and early literacy sets organized in one place by clicking Whimsy Workshop Teaching -- simply choose a tab at the top of the page to explore!
Don't miss out on free and discounted clip art by keeping in touch!
Whimsy Workshop Teaching
Please visit WhimsyWorkshopTeaching.com to see a complete TOU.
Original Resources and Illustrations ©S.Westby - Whimsy Workshop Teaching.com