Also included in
- Kindergarten students need daily number practice. These printable, easy-to-use kindergarten Number of the Day activities are the perfect way to practice this important concept. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work!**NOW INCLUDES DIGITAL TO BE USED$49.00$64.50Save $15.50
- ***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this back to school work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***This bundle includes all of my KINDERGARTEN and FIRST grade Number of the Day units!! ***Now includes DIGITAL to be used wit$99.00$150.50Save $51.50
- All math students need daily number sense practice. These printable, easy-to-use Number of the Day activities are a great way to practice this important skill. Your kids will love them and will ask for more! Plus, they are great for morning work! This is a year-long bundle.This bundle includes all o$150.00$227.00Save $77.00
- Will you be using math centers and stations in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or in the classroom this year? Engage your students with Digital Number of the Day for math centers, stations, and independent learning for use with Google Slides™. This BRAND NEW Number of the Da$34.50$50.50Save $16.00
- How will you review the first-grade place value math standards in a fun and engaging way? This distance learning color by code activity includes both a Google Forms™ version and a Google Slides™ version and includes five different images. Color My Math is a great way to review previously taught fir$5.00$6.50Save $1.50
- Will you be teaching in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Number of the Day is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Now DIGITAL for use with Google Slides™! First-grade math students need daily number sense$190.00$312.00Save $122.00
- Color My Math is a great way to review previously taught first-grade math skills. Digital Coloring - Digital Color By Code - Seasonal First Grade Math Review. How will you review the first-grade math standards in a fun and engaging way? This distance learning activity includes both a Google Forms™$38.75$77.50Save $38.75
Will you be teaching in the classroom, using distance learning, hybrid learning or homeschool learning this year? Now, Number of the Day is adaptable to whatever learning situation in which you find yourself. Kindergarten math students need daily number sense practice. These PRINTABLE, easy-to-use kindergarten Number of the Day activities are the perfect way to practice number sense. Your kids will love them in the classroom or as a take-home packet. This is a whole week of February Kindergarten Number of the day FREE.
This unit includes ONE WEEK of PRINTABLE pages great for in-class or distance learning.
Purchase the Whole Year--Including BOTH PDF and DIGITAL versions here:
***My kids can literally not put these down! They would rather do this back to school work than anything else in their day. I even find them sneaking around to work on it.***
Number of the Day practice includes:
**Number line completion. (K.CC.1) (1.NBT.A.1)
**Counting forward from the number. (K.CC.2)
**Writing numbers. (K.CC.3)
**Representing numbers through pictures. (K.CC.B.4)
**Comparing numbers. (K.CC.6)
**Addition and subtraction within ten. (K.OA.A.2)
**Adding and subtracting within twenty. (1.OA.C.6)
**Counting on to add. (1.OA.C.5)
**Representing numbers on a ten frame. (1.NBT.B..2)
**One more, one less. (1.NBT.C.5)
This unit is aligned with the Kindergarten and First Grade Common Core Math Standards, and includes ten days of practice with a valentine theme. The pages are divided into two sets of five with a cover page with blank and completed hundred charts. These pages can be used as a daily warm-up/spiral review, work for fast finishers, or for homework.
I have used ‘guided math’ in my classroom for over ten years. I begin my teaching time block teaching/spiraling math concepts as a whole group, but most of my math block is devoted to guided practice in small groups followed by independent or small group practice, centers and intervention. I begin my math time every day with a page from my popular Number of the Day series. You may find more math in this “printable” format in my store.
I hope that you and your kids enjoy this fun Valentine resource. Check back soon. I continue to add Number of the Day units daily!
Try this great Counting and Number Line unit:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.