Such a great resource! In our classroom we use this as one of our math stations and the kiddos LOVE it!
This goes over EVERY SINGLE second grade math skill - this can also be used in third grade as a spiral review.
Here are all of the awesome math concepts this resource covers:
- Numbers in Base Ten: odd/even, place value, expanded form, standard form, drawing in base ten, adding/taking away 1, adding/taking away 10, adding/taking away 100, comparing numbers
- Number Sense: counting by ones, fives, tens, twos
- Math Facts: addition and subtraction sentences
- Word Problems: write your own story problem, solve, create the equation, decide whether it is start, change, or result unknown
- Measurement and Data: coins, tally marks, time