**UPDATED JAN 2018** This pack has had a massive overhaul!
This pack contains number based display posters to use for 'number of the week' activities and two pages that can be made into a booklet to work on throughout the week.
Posters can be displayed in the class and used as part of your Mathematics routine or small group learning.
The two different number concept pages can be printed to use as individual student workbooks (print as many pages required), homework tasks or as group work activity (A3 copy for students to use together). Use one page per week. Each page varies in content and can be differentiated by giving students different numbers.
This resource contains:
* 27 posters to encourage students to think about the number of the week.
* 24 number cards 0 to 100
* 15 number cards 101 to 999
* 12 number cards 1000 to 1999
* 12 number cards 2000 to 2999
* 22 number cards 3000 to 9999
* 12 number cards 10 000 to 10 999
* 12 number cards 11 000 to 99 000
* 2 different posters to display number of the week (colour) or to use as booklet cover (b&w version)
* 2 work booklet pages
Concepts covered include:
* Writing numbers in words
* Drawing/showing numbers (MAB blocks, tallies etc)
* Expanded notation
* Addition and Subtraction
* Counting on & counting back
* Place value
* Triple, Double and Half
* Multiplying by 10
* Problem solving
* Number lines
* Odd and even
Please make sure you follow my store for notifications of new products, freebies and sales. If you love this resource it would be greatly appreciated if you leave feedback.
If you are interested in this resource, I recommend the resources below.
Math mazes - 12 and 24 hour time
Multiplication and division posters
Number of the Week activities