This is a complete and engaging novel study for the book Number the Stars by Lois Lowry. It is one of my students' favorite books and it's a great book to study when we're learning about World War II.
It is divided into 3 sections as follows: Chapters 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, and 13-17.
This unit includes the following:
• Title page for students
• Before the book activity
• Student goals page
• Where in The World geography activity
• Character reports that enable students to write and represent each character
• Chapter vocabulary
• Post Card to Papa activity
• Compare and Contrast Activities (Choose your own topic for the students to compare and contrast).
• Writing activities
• Writing in “Code” activities
• Events map activities
Novel Study | Novel Studies | Number the Stars | Lois Lowry | Book Study | World War II | Map Skills | Higher Thinking | Foreshadowing | Character Traits | Characters | Setting | Theme |