PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking to teach Number the Stars in a meaningful way with no prep time? Number the Stars Novel Study has 120+ pages including comprehension questions, graphic organizers, answer keys and vocabulary practice.
Focus skill: Context Clues.
Aligned with Common Core State Standards Reading Literature grades 4-5.
* Lesson plans for 3-4 weeks of reading
* Charts detailing the Common Core Standards and which skill sheets address them
* Student Workbook cover page
* A quiz for every chapter practicing Context Clues
* Vocabulary words, definitions and activities
* Writing Prompts
* Detailed Answer Keys for each quiz and student work page
* Skill sheets addressing the Common Core Literature Standards grade 4-5:
- Plot Line
- Character Study
- Point of View
- Compare and Contrast
- Illustration Study
-Prose, Poetry or Drama Study
Choose to read Number the Stars as a whole class, read aloud, in guided reading groups, in literature circles, Foundations and Frameworks groups or let students read independently using Number the Stars Novel Study as a guide. Having a quiz for each chapter makes it great for independent summer reading as well.
Earn TPT cash by leaving feedback. Each review earns you points toward your next TPT purchase, and I love hearing from you!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Other Novel Studies Available:
Number the Stars chapter quiz, Number the stars questions, Number the St quiz,
Number the stars comprehension questions, Number the stars vocabulary, Number the stars student work, Novel Study, unit plan