NOTE: This is not a socratic seminar unit. If you are looking for a reading unit, then please check out my other Number the Stars unit.
Hi teacher friends!
Number the Stars is a historical fiction novel written by Lois Lowry.
This 90+ page pack has everything you could want and need for teaching a novel study, book club, literature circle, read aloud, etc. with Number the Stars.
Included in this pack:
Three different layouts of comprehension questions that truly dig deeper into the text along with vocabulary questions that require students to use context clues to determine the meaning.
1. Layout one: Chapter by chapter comprehension questions and vocabulary.
2. Layout two: Multiple chapter (about 3 chapters) comprehension questions and vocabulary.
3. Layout three: Comprehension questions and vocabulary broken down chapter by chapter for teacher use
4. Character Card Activity
5. Star of David Craftivities
6. Bulletin board templates, materials, and ideas
7. Reading response pages and questions
8. Graphic organizers, charts, research pages to learn about the author, and diagrams
9. Number the Stars writing prompt ideas
10. Chart Papers
All this and more!
Be sure to check out the preview for a sample of many of the items included in this resource!