Also included in
- 2nd Grade Numberless Addition and Subtraction Word Problems with Exit Tickets and Answer Keys for Fall, Spring, Winter, Summer and even non-themed ones.Do you have a student that just starts to add, subtract, multiply, or divide a problem without ever really figuring out what is happening in the sto$22.75$32.50Save $9.75
Numberless word problems are a great way to get your 2nd grade students to use their critical thinking skills to determine the operation needed to solve a word problem, rather than just guessing. These numberless word problems now have a digital distance learning option. These numberless word problems come in two forms: A PowerPoint and Google Slides.
Do you have a student that just starts to add or subtract a problem without ever really figuring out what is happening in the story problem?
This is a resource that is created to help you teach word problem-solving strategies.
When the "act it out" strategy doesn't work for your student this is a phenomenal strategy to try.
This strategy works because students can't just add or subtract the numbers before they ever actually read the problem.
This product guides them through the thinking and reasoning as to why they are adding or why they are subtracting. If students learn reasoning skills this will help them with many subjects in school as well as in life in general (the real-world).
- 30 No Prep (DigitalPowerpoint and Google Slides) 1 and 2 step addition & subtraction word problems.
- Includes 1-Digit, 2-Digit, and 3-Digit Addition and Subtraction Problems
- Includes 2 step Addition and Subtraction Word Problems
- Included word problems where you have to add up to 4 numbers
- These problems start out numberless and then gradually show you the numbers and ask you to solve a problem.
- If you need this to be printable you can print it as well.
- I have provided a list of sentence stems to help you guide the students to think in the correct direction.
Answer Key is included for questions.
This can be used whole group, small group, tutoring, or during an intervention.
All questions are RIGOROUS and will help prepare your 2nd grader for 3rd grade.
Are you wondering how the Numberless 2nd Grade Bundle is different than Numberless 2nd "Spring Edition" or "Winter Edition" ??
- The seasonal products have the "prompting questions" on each slide so you don't have to come up with the guiding questions.
- The seasonal ones also include exit tickets for each question.
- The seasonal ones have 20 questions per season.