This flipchart is the perfect addition to your unit on introducing numbers 0-10. It can also be used as a review of the numbers. With this interactive flipchart your students will have the opportunity to practice the following skills:
1. Identifying tools for counting
2. Counting to 10
3. Identifying numbers and number words
4. Using one-to-one correspondence to count quantities up to 10
5. Matching numbers and number words to quantities
6. Writing numbers 0-10
7. Showing each number in multiple ways including ten frames, tally marks, number bonds, dice, dominoes, etc.
Common Core Standards Covered:
K.CC.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 (with 0 representing a count of no objects).
K.CC.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
K.CC.5 Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
This download is for an ActivInspire flipchart. Please make sure you have the ActivInspire program before downloading this product.