Where can you find everything you need to help build number sense with your little ones? Right here! Inside this packet you will find a variety of printables and hands-on games to help your students build their early numeracy skills.
1. Number Posters- Display around your classroom for easy reference to numbers 0-10.
2. Mentor Texts- Includes a list of books to help with early numeracy.
3. It’s Numbers!- Printables to practice identifying, writing, drawing, counting, and representing numbers 0-10.
4. More Printables- Extend student learning while practicing counting quantities, identifying more/less, number order, and counting on/back.
5. Number Path- Counting model that is easier for students to work with than a number line.
6. CRA Mats- Counting mats that allow students to represent each number in a concrete, representational, and abstract manner. Can be used as a 5 frame or 10 frame.
7. Number War- Fun, interactive game in which students use multiple representations of each number to determine who has more.
8. Memory- Play this classic game with a spin by using different representations of each number to match.
9. Sorting Mats- Can be used in a multitude of ways: to sort number representation cards, build number towers, make play-doh numbers, etc.
10. Number Representation Cards- Use these multi-purpose cards to represent numbers 0-10. Each number is represented as a numeral, picture, tally mark, ten frame, counting fingers, dice, pictures, and random subitizing dots.
11. Number Bingo- Each bingo mat shows multiple representations of each number.
12. Number Bump- Students can “bump” their way to number fun with this easy to use partner game. Just add cubes and dice!
Try it for free!
Follow my store for instant updates on products, promotions, sales, and freebies!
Follow my blog at All Things Kinder!