Thanks for your interest in my Alphabet Numbers 0-100 Play Dough & Dry Erase Mats
. This style of mat works well in my math center because students choose the target number they need to work on for the day independently.
This packet includes:
- 101 low prep & ink friendly printable pages
- 2 versions for each number (filled frames & blank frames)
- An open ended "Super Challenge" sheet to be used as teachers & students choose.
With play dough, these mats also make an excellent morning work activity to warm up hand muscles! Easily change things up with dry or wet erase markers to create a totally different activity! The hands-on nature of these mats creates a fun, engaging activity for children. As a teacher, any low-prep, ink-friendly, versatile activity that lasts an entire school year (and beyond) is a plus for me!
Assembly is super simple:
- On card stock, print the pages that fit the needs of your students
- Cut along the dotted line
- Laminate each mat
1) Place in your play dough area or math center.
2) Wipe clean with baby wipes to get rid of any dough & marker build up.
3) Make a book with the pages for your library or math area.
4) Create homework packets with dry erase markers & laminated sheets
Find the alphabet & phonics version of these play dough & dry erase mats HERE!