• Learn to count 1-100
• Auditory: The student can listen and recognize the numbers and the word.
• Auditory Memory:
– The student can listen to a sequence of numbers or words and put the cards in the correct order.
– They can be left in the current format, or they can be cut up to use as a matching game.
– Print 2 sets, one as the base card and the other can be cut up to match.
• Auditory and Visual: The cards are color coded to teach or verify –
– Skip counting – count by twos (red)
– Skip counting – count by threes (blue)
– Skip counting – count by fives (black)
– Skip counting – count by tens (green