Each Number Card contains a dotted form of the number symbol and the number word allowing your child to trace around and write the numbers and learn the words.
• Each card contains the dotted number symbol and number word as well as a picture for counting. You can ask your child what the number is.
• Use as a tracing exercise where children can practise their fine motor skills. You can ask your child which number they are tracing.
• Let your child trace over the numbers and then sequence the numbers from 1-20
• Talk to your child about the numbers. They may trace the number, and count the number of items in the picture.
• For children who have difficulties with writing, the tracing of the letters is great practise for forming the letters and numbers correctly. You can get your child to practise over and over.