This resource targets number sense for number 1-20 and INCLUDES 380 NUMBER WORKSHEETS
to teach and reinforce number concepts for 1-20.
The numbers 1-20 worksheets in this bundle offer PRE-KINDERGARTEN/ PRESCHOOL age appropriate math worksheets
for numbers 1-20. The packs are graduated by skills and are well organised into individual file for easy access.
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDED PRE-KINDERGARTEN OR PRESCHOOL AGE APPROPRIATE MATH WORKSHEETS COVERING 1-20. IF YOU NEED A KINDERGARTEN EDITION OR BOTH, PLEASE SEE THE LINKS BELOW.
I am offering all these at 50% off the regular listed price to allow more teachers to access these wonderful number packs.
VIEW A FREE SAMPLE FROM THE 1-10 BUNDLE HERE:
NUMBER 3- PRE-KG AND KG EDITION
THIS BUNDLE PRESENTLY INCLUDES ALL OF THESE INDIVIDUALLY LISTED PACKS
• NUMBER 1 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 2 MATH WORKSHEERS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 3 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 4 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 5 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 6 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 7 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 8 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 9 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 10 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 11 MATH WORKSHEETS-PRE-KG PACK
• NUMBER 12 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 13 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 14 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 15 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 16 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 17 MATH WORKSHEETS - PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 18- PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 19 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG EDITION
• NUMBER 20 MATH WORKSHEETS- PRE-KG EDITION
WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN THESE NUMBER NUMBER PACKS
• Tracing/writing sheets for numbers 1-20
• Making numbers (composing/decomposing) 11-20 using a variety of hands on strategies such as with colouring strategies or using frames and objects
• Counting forwards activities such as connect the numbers in sequential order or follow a number maze for numbers 1-20
• Coloring and/or dabbing activities for number recognition of 1-20
• Missing numbers in the sequence- cut/paste or fill in the missing numbers for numbers 1-20
• PRE-KG/ PRESCHOOL LEVEL worksheets
• In this bundle, the focus per pack is on the number targeted but the counting increases to target number knowledge up until that number and there is a few tracing review sheets for previous numbers in some packs
• A mini foldable number book is included in each number pack for that specific number
WORKSHEETS VARY FROM PACK TO PACK BUT INCLUDE A VARIETY OF:
• Cut and paste activities
• Spin and color activities
• Color or dab numbers and quantities
• Trace and write numbers
• Color by number or dots
• Number mazes
• Counting and writing
• Graphing or ordering
• Cut and paste activities
• Filling missing numbers
• Connect by numbers
FOR A PRE-KG ONLY COMPLETE BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 1-10 PRE-KG BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG ONLY SAVING BUNDLE FOR 11-20 CLICK HERE:
11-20 PRE-KG NUMBER PACKS BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-10 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBER PACKS 1-10 BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 11-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 11-20 US BUNDLE
FOR A PRE-KG+KINDERGARTEN SAVINGS BUNDLE FOR 1-20 CLICK ON THIS LINK:
NUMBERS 1-20 PRE-KG AND KG PACKS BUNDLE
CCSS OBJECTIVES TARGETED WITH THIS PACKAGE
• K.CC.A.2-Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).
• .K.CC.A.3 Write numbers from 0 to 20. Represent a number of objects with a written numeral 0-20 – (NUMBERS 1-10)
• .K.CC.B.4-Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality (1-10)
• K.CC.B.4.A-When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
• K.CC.B.4.B-Understand that the last number said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
• K.CC.B.4.Bc-Understand that each successive number name refers to a quantity that is one larger.
• K.CC.B.5-Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration- count out that many objects.
• K.CC.C.6- Identify whether the number of objects in one group is greater than, less than, or equal to the number of objects in another group, e.g., by using matching and counting strategies.1
• K.CC.C.6- Comparing quantities using number
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions.
Thanks for looking