Numbers 1 - 25 I Have Who Has Card Game
My students LOVED this Easter Egg Themed Numbers 1 to 25 I Have, Who Has? Card Game and your students will too! You will love how easy it is to prepare this Easter Themed I Have, Who Has? Card Game for your class. You can play it with your whole class or in small groups. In small group lessons you can give each student three to four cards and everyone is involved REPEATEDLY!
Keep your students alert and on their toes for a fast round of I Have, Who Has? and you will not only be reviewing important skills, but bring joy and fun to your lesson too. A teacher answer key is included so you OR A STUDENT HELPER, can follow along and help the class when one student is stuck! Enjoy!
Download this Numbers 1 to 25 I Have, Who Has? Card Game With an Adorable Easter Egg Theme to use in your classroom today! Just print, cut, and play!
- Click Here to Purchase the Matching Spring Chicks Themed I Have, Who Has? Resource for Numbers 1 - 25!
- Click Here to Purchase the Matching Easter Spring Basket Themed I Have, Who Has? Resource for Numbers 1 - 25!
- 1 Teacher Direction Sheet
- 2 Teacher Answer Keys
- 25 Cards with a Cute Easter Egg Themed Numbers in Numerical Order
- 25 Cards with a Cute Easter Egg Themed Numbers in Mixed Order
Terrific for an Emergency Substitute Tub, Folder or Binder!
Click here to see all of my I Have, Who Has? Resources!
Count to answer "how many?" questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
Fern Smith * TPT Store * Blog * Pinterest *
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Title Resource: Easter Egg Themed Numbers 1 to 25 I Have, Who Has? Card Game