Print one set of this chart for each student to place in their Math file for their own reference.
View the videos here for some ideas on how to use this resource:
Print a few more sets and cut out the numbers. Use them in the following ways:
1. Arranging the numbers in increasing or decreasing order.
2. Pick out only the multiples of 2, 3... and so on.
3. Adding or subtracting 2 or 3 random numbers.
4. Get the students to make their own game using the numbers. Example, they can draw a game board, make their own rules and use beads as counters.
5. Students can guess each other's number using clues like it is an odd number, a multiple of 3 and so on.
Use this with my Number Sense Cards.http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Number-Sense-Cards-710251