This is a comprehensive package to teach beginners in learning how to say, read and write numbers 1 to 20 including zero in Chinese characters and pin yin. The writing for numbers in Chinese is simple and easy to learn. It is great for Math concepts as well.
It will be a great foundation to learning Chinese. From these basic numbers, the child will learn how to count, say phone numbers, zip codes, his or her age, number of siblings, and later to count money, days of the week, months of the year, weights and measures, etc.
Objectives of this package:
1. To learn how to read, say count and write numbers in Chinese from 1 to 20.
2. To be able to count, read phone numbers, zip codes in Chinese.
Table of Contents
1. RESOURCES AND TIPS:
VIDEO CLIPS, IDEAS, ETC ………….PAGE 3
2. PRACTICE ON NUMBERS 1 TO 5………….PAGE 4-9
3. PRACTICE ON NUMBERS 6 to 10…………PAGE 10-16
4. PRACTICE ON NUMBERS 11 TO 20 ………PAGE 17-22
5. ASSESSMENT ON NUMBERS 1-20………..PAGE 23-24
6. PRACTICE ON NUMBER ZERO …………..PAGE 25
On page 3, I wrote a few recommendations on Youtube to go with the lesson for numbers 1 to 10, 11 to 10 and 0. This will make the lesson more fun and interesting. I hope this is a great resource to meeting your students' needs.