This pack of activities and worksheets will make learning numbers 11 to 20 so much fun! This is Pack 21 in our series of sequenced math activity packs!
This collection of 5 math games/centers will complement your math program and lessons. Perfect for the teacher who needs fun motivating resources that are easy to prepare.
This bundle will help students learning to:
- match quantities to numerals 11 to 20
- read and match number words to numerals 11 to 20
- identify ten frame representations 11 to 20
- write numerals 15 to 20
- order numbers 11 to 20 in forward counting sequence
Each of the 5 small-group activities has:
- detailed instructions
- playing cards/boards/templates
- a worksheet (either a recording worksheet or a fun-follow-up)
- a cover page to help you organize your resources for future reference
The activities included in this bundle are:
Build a Number House
Students will recognize numerals 11 to 20.
Students will recognize pictorial representation of numbers from 11 to 20 and match them to numeral
Students will match ten frame pictures to numerals
Ice Cream Teens
Students will match numerals, tally marks, number names and quantities for numbers 11-20.
Students will write numerals in correct stroke formation.
Students will write numbers 15-20 in counting order.
Train to 20
Students will identify and order numerals 11-20.
These activities can be used in a structured game rotation program, as math centers or in guided math. Once taught, they also make fantastic 'fast-finisher' activities for revision of key concepts.
Find more titles in the MATH PACK series HERE
Click here to return to my store home page