1. I've designed these colouring sheets for children who are just starting to learn to write Chinese.
2. There are 5 (1-5 ) numbers included in this FREE pack. Each sheet contains one number in simplified Chinese.
3. Note I haven’t put ZERO (零) in this pack because I find it’s difficult for a young child to trace it in Chinese due to the number of strokes involved. However, I’ve placed ZERO in my other pack ( 11-20, plus 0). Please check out my store for more numbers (6-10) and (11-20, plus 0) colouring sheets.
4. Each number has a corresponding number in Chinese underneath.
5. Help children to write and recognise numbers in Chinese by filling the colour between the dotted lines.
6. It is recommended to use the sheets in 1-5 sequence.
7. You can print out as many as you wish for private and educational use.