1. I've designed these colouring sheets for children who are just starting to learn to write Chinese.
2. There are 11 (11-20, & 0) numbers included in this pack. Each sheet contains one number in simplified Chinese.
3. Note I have put ZERO (零) at the last page as it’s probably the most difficult Chinese character in this pack for a young child to trace due to the number of strokes involved. It’s highly recommend to practice the (1-5 Free) and (6-10) number pack before moving on to this pack. You can find these packs from my store.
4. Each number has a corresponding number in Chinese underneath.
5. Help children to write and recognise numbers in Chinese by filling the colour between the dotted lines.
6. It is recommended to use the sheets in number11-20 sequence, then the number 0.
7. You can print out as many as you wish for private and educational use.